Over centuries, different styles of rings have been in fashion. But just like blue jeans and black dresses, there are some engagement rings that will never go out of style. Timeless design, classic elements, and elegant tastes will always be at the top of most women’s dream board for an engagement ring.
We’ve put together a list of the five best engagement ring styles that will always be on trend.
- Solitaire. There is a reason why single stones are popular: Their simple design showcases the diamond or gemstone. It allows for light reflection which makes for plenty of sparkling gems. Personalize your choice by playing with your stone cut and metal choice.
- Halo. Want to know why halo rings will always be favored? Because smaller diamonds encircle the main stone, the center diamond looks even bigger. Now there’s a big bang for your buck.
- Princess Cut. Structured, sleek and wearable, this design has timeless appeal but with a modern edge. Paired with a simple wedding band you’ll have clean lines and plenty of shine.
- Pavé. You may not know just by looking at the word, but pavé is a type of setting where multiple tiny diamonds are held together by tiny invisible beads so you get the appearance of continuous shine. You’ll have the look of diamonds all around with this engagement ring.
- Three Stone. If the solitaire is too simple for your taste, then try the three stone. Since you are using three stones, more space is taken up on the band, giving it more bling. Plus, you are getting more gemstones for extra dazzle.
Don’t just dream about your perfect engagement ring; make your custom-designed ring today at Master Jewelers. Contact us to get started on the ring of your dreams.