Looking for a holiday gift for her?! ‘Tis the season to shop. You definitely can’t go wrong with jewelry this holiday season. Whether it’s for a mother, wife or daughter or all of the above, Master Jewelers has something for everyone on your list.
Holiday shopping doesn’t have to be overwhelming or disappointing. It should be filled with love and joy as you are picking out a gift for the people you hold near and dear to your heart. Master Jewelers knows the importance of your gift while enjoying the time you spend trying to find what you are looking for.
Here are Tips to help you get started this holiday season.
Stuck on what to get your mom? Don’t worry we have plenty of options for you to choose from. Typically buying a gift for your mother is a challenge because we want to give her the world. Trying to match your mother’s love with a gift is next to impossible so get her something she will cherish. A beautiful pendant necklace always sends a bold statement. Make sure you purchase a piece she can connect to like a birthstone, favorite color or beautiful design to match her style.
Out of ideas on gifts for your wife this year? Well, you are in luck. Master Jewelers has a variety of bridal sets to help upgrade your wife’s Bling this holiday season. If she already has that left finger full, don’t panic. Purchase her a just because ring. Find something off the wall unique that represents just her. Our Brown and White Diamond Ring is perfect for a just because ring for her. It complements several attires well. The Squared Shank Diamond Band screams sophistication. Sleek and modern it is a great option for everyone.
Want to surprise your daughter with something special? You know what they say Diamonds are a girl’s best friend. Every girl’s fine jewelry collection has to start somewhere, who better than her father to give her, her first piece. Diamond earrings always add sparkle and charm to a girl’s world. Earrings are a great option because they come simple or extravagant to match your daughter’s style. Don’t be afraid to custom design jewelry for her. There is only one of her, and she deserves to have a one of kind piece to symbolize that.
‘Tis the season to be shopping. Finding gifts for a father, spouse, and sons is a task. Equally important but not the same. Each plays a very different key role in our lives, but the last thing you want is to repeat last year gift cliche. Too often we stick to what is easy and buy them something “manly” rather going the extra mile.
This Holiday season step outside the box for the men in your life with fine jewelry. Get HIM something they will cherish forever. Remind them of your love and the special, unique bond you hold with each one. Whether it’s for Dad, Spouse or son, Master Jewelers Indiana has something for everyone on your list.
Let’s look at a few options to help you find a suitable piece of jewelry for each of them.
Fathers go unnoticed too often. Recognize your dad this holiday season with fine jewelry. Say Thank you with a piece of jewelry your father will love. Engraved cufflinks are a great addition to your father’s collection as a token to cherish for years to come. If he is a more simple man, no worries custom design jewelry helps you create something durable and ideally just for him.
Why not upgrade your husband wedding ring? That’s right! Get your husband a new modern and sleek band to wear on special occasions. Dressing up also includes your jewelry, so it is only fair you give your husband options to choose from just like you have. Boyfriends are less difficult and affordable. A simple chain is a great option for a new yet meaningful relationship. Necklaces for men are back in style.
Looking to buy your son a piece of jewelry? A mother’s love is impossible to replicate, but we can use jewelry as a great expression. Jewelry is a symbol of the bond you share and the hope you hold for their future. A friendship bracelet is a great piece. It reminds your son no matter how far they travel from him they always have a friend in you. Perhaps maybe a new family tradition is on the rise?
Engraving jewelry dates back centuries. When thinking of engraved jewelry many of us instantly think of the engraved initials inside a couple’s wedding bands. Or a loving message on the back of a locket. However, engraved jewelry is so much more than words.
Engraved jewelry has evolved immensely over the years. In today’s day, engraving is intricate details within the design of the jewelry’s metal. It adds texture while combining an antique and contemporary style together.
Engraving gives jewelry design a whole new dimension by truly bring it to life. In the words of Arman Sarkisyan, “engraving becomes like a piece of art layered onto the jewelry.” The grooves in the metal produce an illuminating shine. It compliments your gemstones in a completely different way.
Add the art of engraving to a few pieces of your jewelry collection. Here are a few ideas on which items you can choose.
Looking to enhance your wedding ring set? Marriages blossom over time, and so should your wedding ring. Rings are a great platform to add engraving to your design. The engraved jewelry design will transform your ring style into a unique piece. Remake your bridal set to be one of its own kind.
Design your own earrings to make a bold statement. Stand out from the rest with never seen before earrings. Rave reviews will flood your ears about how breath-taking your earrings look. Don’t be afraid to choose a color surface versus plain metals like Yellow Gold. Explore with the addition of texture to your design.
Engraving is part of Custom designed Jewelry. It adds special, unique touches that coin your design. At Master Jewelers Indianapolis, we have been designing jewelry for over 20 years. We know it is important for your jewelry to be as unique as you are. It is our mission to capture your complete vision of your jewelry design. We have designed an easy yet well thought out 1-2-3 custom designed plan to ensure we grasp every detail of your design.
The Holiday season starts on the dawn of Thanksgiving. ’Tis the season to be thankful for our surroundings and acknowledge the loved ones we cherish. It is a time of the year to celebrate love and humble beginnings.
Craving to spread the holiday spirit, many of us change our daily attire to embrace the season. Jewelry and accessories are popular items to sprinkle festive love throughout your day.
At Master Jewelers, we can help you radiate your holiday spirit. Making every holiday season just as special as the last. We understand the special day represents a day of peace and thanks. A day filled with traditions and memories.
Here are 3 tips to help you remember this Thanksgiving:
- Custom Holiday Jewelry- Why not invest in a few lasting items by customizing holiday jewelry? Every year many of us purchase the latest festive accessories to get into the holiday spirit. We love the turkey earrings, the maple leaf brooches or better yet a unique creation that represents your holiday. Custom Thanksgiving jewelry helps save you money in the long run. It also serves as a good family heirloom.
- Charm your Friendsgiving– Recognizing friends as part of the family has gone viral. Friendsgiving is a version of Thanksgiving with your friends you cherish. Create a charm friendship bracelet to represent the bond you hold with your friends who are family. We all have different family dynamics to be grateful for. Use jewelry as a gift bonding friends and a reminder of the traditional bond you share.
- Share something special with your spouse – Is this the first Thanksgiving you are spending with a spouse or someone special? What better way to remember this milestone in your relationship than with fine jewelry? Jewelry is a classic gift that represents a special moment in your life. Celebrate with a token both of you can equally cherish and is unique to the bond you share.
Start this holiday season off with a bang. Being grateful is a present itself and is something to celebrate. As we wish for many more holidays to come just like the last, each is uniquely different and special in their own way.
Ever wonder how jewelry is made? Well, you are in luck. At Master Jewelers Indiana, we think every piece of jewelry should be unique to your taste and style. Our custom jewelry design team has the ability to bring any jewelry design to life. Jewelry is a priceless token to cherish and celebrate loved ones and moments.
The expert jewelry artisans at Master Jewelers understand the intricate process and details that go into designing that special piece of jewelry. There are many benefits to custom creating your own jewelry rather than just having a unique piece. Here are a few reasons why custom jewelry design might be right for you.
- Jewelry doesn’t have to be irreplaceable- Losing jewelry is a major concern for many when purchasing or inheriting an heirloom. Custom designing your jewelry gives you the power to duplicate any design or recreate any of your favored pieces of jewelry. Whether this a brand new design or is your grandmother’s old wedding ring, we have the ability to recreate a beautiful masterpiece before it is too late. This is done during the sketch phase of our intricate design process.
- See it before it is made- Part of designing jewelry is getting to see it before it delivered to make sure every detail is right where you want it. Our second phase of custom designing jewelry is to handcraft a wax model to replicate the feeling and size of the piece you are designing. At Master Jewelers, our jewelry craftsman has over 20 years of experience to go along with the state of the art design studio.
- Choose your Metal– Once the design is complete and we have perfected your design replica, we begin the manufacturing process by casting the metal of your choice. This is a very detailed and time-consuming part of the design as it is the foundation for your beautiful piece. This is where our craftsmen truly get to show off their skill and talent from years of experience.
- The Grand Finale– Finishing and setting the stones is just as important as building the foundation of the design. This is the final step that will leave you with a final product. Everything should be perfect. The craftsmen will pay close attention to details to anything misplaced or loose. You can bet a full inspection will be repeated as the craftsman will walk you through your perfect piece.
Master Jewelers believes it is important to share their love and craft for jewelry. You will be apart of your design every step of the way.
Want to learn more about our custom jewelry design? Please join us for a “Behind the Scenes” tour on November 24th from 11 am to 1 pm.
Many love to propose to their loved ones during their favorite holiday season. It is a unique and thoughtful way to say I know you. One of the best times for family and friends to celebrate their bond. A convenient way to get the family involved without making them suspicious of any surprise.
Halloween season is an early Christmas for some. If your loved ones love Halloween, proposing with some Halloween fun maybe exactly what they have been dreaming of.
Let’s take a look at a few fun ways you can incorporate the spooky holiday with the popping the big question.
- Pumpkin Fun- Halloween season is one of the prettiest times of the year. It is celebrated in Fall Season. As green leaves take their color to change into various illuminating colors, it can set a magical setting to get your loved one to say ‘YES”. The pumpkin patch is a great setting to get family and friends involved and incorporate the beauty of Fall. If you are looking for a more private setting, why not include home pumpkin carving with your proposal.
- Sweetly Spell it out with Candy- Candy is a representation of Halloween, specifically favorites like candy corn and chocolates. There is nothing like seeing “Will you marry Me?” spelt out with your favorite sweets. It’s no longer just the thought, but the creative time put in making sure the moment is perfect and everything your loved one dreamt of it to be.
- Corn Maze of Love– A recent Halloween favorite is corn mazes. Many flock to enjoy a fun-filled night of trying to find their way through the human maze. It truly an amazing experience of fun. Work with the corn maze company to help capture your special moment and make it a success for you and your loved one. It will be a magical moment to remember.
- Spooky Engagement Rings – Design an engagement ring to fit the theme of your proposal and love together. Use dark gems like black onyx, diamonds, and sapphires with mixed match color metals. Custom designing jewelry is easy and a great way to present a love that is one of a kind.
Master Jewelers has over 15 years custom designing engagement jewelry. Visit our Indiana location or online, and let us help you design a Halloween to remember.
Fall Season is in the air. October is the official month when autumn is in full effect. The leaves begin to change and fall to the ground, and the trends of fashion changes with the cool crisp air. Master Jewelers attended the JCK in Las Vegas, a fine jewelry trade show. It is a convention where all key players in the fine jewelry industry come together to share designs, techniques, and upcoming trends.
Contemporary and fine jewelry both have different trends and styles; they use throughout different seasons. While contemporary is usually people’s go to because of the lower cost assumption, you would be surprised to know that there are many affordable, quality fine jewelry piece to fit into your fall collection. Jewelry trade shows like JCK help educate people on different ways to obtain a piece that they would love and have with a budget price range.
The Fall 2018 Fine Jewelry Fashion Trends bring back classic gemstones like the Pearl and Jade. Let look at a few must-haves this Autumn.
- Pearls are making a comeback. While many of us think of Jackie O’s timeless usage of pearls to accent her stylish ways, these fall designs are looking to be more modern flirty. Using Pearls in irregular design and really showcasing the beauty of the stone.
- Colored Gemstones- This Fall is all about vibrant colors. The gemstone’s color is the focal point of the designs combined with complementing metals to accentuate the colors of autumn. Add brilliant colored gemstones to your collections. Alternatively, be creative with your birthstone.
- Thicker Chains – Designers are making bold statements this fall with more brilliant colors. Thicker chains have made their way back to décolletage fashion. While the dainty layered necklace look is coined classic, the thicker chain showcase your confident fashion statement
- Jade jewelry to change your energy and style – Jade has gained its popularity through Feng Shui and holistic benefits. This fall 2018, you can harmonize your fashion with Jade jewelry. While the gemstone has been around for centuries, many still found themselves still in love with the energetic gem. It can surely provide a sense of peace to your fashion this fall.
In this selfie age, pictures from our phone’s camera sweep across our social media pages. Millions of user hashtag #jewelry in hope of sharing their artistic creation with a sole aim of getting likes in exchange for promoting a specific piece or brand. Jewelry is more than just a materialistic item; it is an expression of personality, moments cherished and love shared. It is only natural that people take to social media to post images that share a story of their lives.
Taking a picture of your jewelry using a smartphone seems so easy and basic. It is believed that capturing pictures is as accessible as your smartphone, but that couldn’t be farther from the truth. In trying to capture the true beauty of your piece in a photo, there are few tips or guidelines that you should consider before hiring that final share button.
- Check your smartphone camera settings: Setting up your camera phone is important to capture a complimenting picture. Do not use zoom or flash. Zoom will distort the image and pixelation causing a blurry, unflattering photo. Flash will flatten out your jewelry design. External light is recommended for jewelry rather than direct light from the flash.
- Prepare your jewelry: It is essential to properly prepare your jewelry before taking a picture. It doesn’t matter what settings or camera you use. You need to clean and stage-create your jewelry. Firstly, clean and polish your jewelry or better yet make it professionally cleaned. Not only will your jewelry be picture perfect it will also preserve its originality. Secondly, strategically place your items, previewing any special features like gemstones, stamps etc. Make sure it’s best assets are represented. Whatever stage background you use must compliment the colors of your piece.
- Use light appropriate to the environment: Lighting is everything. It is what helps capture the shine and glitter within the image. External shooting in the shade is a better option. Sounds absurd, but surprisingly you will get a natural light that won’t leave a glare or sharp contrast. You can also use the direct sunlight in addition to a white backdrop or foil to bounce the sunlight on to the piece.
- Steady Camera hands: Setting up your perfect picture scene is only half of the process. Taking a quality picture is the other half. Make sure you snap the right angles and get a clear and clean view of the item.
The Sapphire is the month of September’s birthstone. The name Sapphire is Greek for the color blue, which at first glance couldn’t be more fitting. However, is a wrong assumption that blue is the “only” color of a Sapphire Gem. Sapphires come in an array of colors from the rainbow. While the blue colored Sapphire is more commonly known and worn, the rare pink colored corundum is just as prestigious. White Sapphires are also rare yet popularly common.
The blue-violet stone has been around for centuries worn by some of the most nobles figures throughout our history and time. Sapphires are found all over the world, but regions of eastern Australia, Myanmar, Kashmir, and Sri-Lanka know to home next to perfect Sapphires. The purer blue of the gem, the higher the cost of the Sapphire. However many of us tend to favor the deeper blue gemstones.
The cost of a natural (Blue) Sapphire varies on different intricate detail.
The Sapphire is a tough and durable gem, and its strength matches its beauty. The Sapphire and Ruby gemstones are the only two corundum (rock-forming mineral), however, the only other gemstone stronger than a Sapphire is the Diamond. The gemstone is mined out of alluvial deposits primarily underground. Sapphire commercial mining locations can be found in various countries, like Afghanistan, Australia, China, Nepal, Thailand, USA, and several others. Each Sapphire is different depending on the region it was birthed. Each gem’s value is not guaranteed to based on the region of origin.
Sapphires represent honesty, loyalty, purity, and trust. Their beauty is widely respected as much as their value. Master Jewelers has been buying and crafting jewelry from Sapphires for almost 20 years. When buying any fine jewelry or gemstones it is recommended to use a jeweler you can trust. Check out our collection of Sapphires. Some are from our exclusive designers while others have been custom designers by Master Jeweler’s expert artisans. Visit us online or visit our Indianapolis location near you.
Summer is coming to an end and school is now back in session.
What better way than to start off the new year with a new piece of jewelry?! Whether it is a gift for teacher appreciation or starting a new collegiate journey, landmark the start of a new chapter with a piece to remember it by.
It is not a secret that most teachers are overworked and underpaid, yet responsible for the development of our children. Our future. Striving for excellence many teacher’s journeys is a continuous process that comes with perseverance and extensive training. They deserve to be showered with jewelry. If you have a loved one starting their teaching journey customize a charm bracelet, they can add to as they accomplish their goals throughout their career. Bracelets are a piece of jewelry naturally worn daily and can represent inspiration those tough teacher days. Teachers are not the only ones whom can enjoy jewelry this going back to school season.
At the beginning of summer, many seniors said Goodbye to high school forever and are now entering the college world of adulthood. This is where they will continue to transform into themselves as an adult. This is definitely a time in your college freshman’s life that should be cherished and remembered. A great way to celebrate this next chapter is to custom design a piece to signify this life-changing event. It may even be a new start of a family tradition. Pass down this token from generation to generation as an heirloom. This special gift can also act as a reminder they are never too far from home. And they have someone who loves them rooting from afar.
Start your new journey this back to school season.
Spoil yourself with new jewelry! It is nice to accomplish something and be able to reward yourself as a job well done.
At Master Jewelers, we want to help you create and cherish this special moment with the people you love. Positive reinforcements are a great way to ensure anyone’s success. We have an array of selection to choose from. Our team of experts artisan are standing by waiting to help you design the perfect back to school piece.