Spring is fast approaching and with it comes all the popular trends, both in fashion and jewelry. If you’re looking for an engagement ring that could adorn the hands of A-list celebrities, check out these trends for spring 2017.
- Rose Gold. The popular 2016 trend continues to be the metal pick for those in search of a non-traditional. It helps that the romantic finish helps a diamond really pop. Rose gold bands have also become popular in men’s wedding rings as well.
- Rose Cut. Everything’s coming up roses, right? The rose cut is the perfect complement to a rose gold metal band. This vintage diamond cut has had a boost in popularity over the last couple of years. Celebrities in particular have taken to the rose cut diamond, named for its resemblance to the flower. While it used to be found in vintage pieces only, jewelry designers have taken to including them in their latest designs.
- Accent Diamonds. These aren't your mother's standard three stone ring. The new wave of accent diamonds still let the main setting take center stage, but offer their own unique style twist. From forming unique shapes to covering the entire band, these petite stones give engagement rings full coverage bling.
- Colored Stones. In the last few years, more jewelry designers have started to incorporate non-diamond stones into their settings. This year, we'll see more brides break away from white diamonds in favor of something a little more fun; turquoise opals, deep sapphires, glittering emeralds, and even pretty pinks.
- Solitaire Settings. It may be time to say goodbye to the halo setting. The solitaire setting is making it’s way back to popularity. The classic solitaire will never go out of style. Going back to simplicity is what people are looking for. This ring’s captivating presence reflects both glamour and love.